Kelford 1JZ-VVTI Camshafts
The Kelford range of cams for the Toyota 1JZ-GTE engine, are designed to run with the stock cam bucket with shim on top unless the description specifies otherwise. For engines that have shimless or shim-under-cam bucket valve-train conversions, we have an endless range of profile designs available so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
V229-A Camshaft Set
- 248/248 Degrees advertised duration. 8.70mm/8.70mm lift.
- High performance street cams for a near stock engine to suit up to 30 lb boost and 7000 RPM with our recommended valve spring.
- Will also drop in on stock spring
V229-B Camshaft Set
- 260/260 Degrees advertised duration. 9.35mm/9.35mm lift.
- Street performance cams to suit turbo and ECU upgrade.
- Suits up to 30 lb boost and 7500 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring
V229-C Camshaft Set
- 264/272 Degrees advertised duration. 9.65mm/9.65mm lift.
- 264/272 Degree street / strip or track day cams for good response and midrange power.
- Suits up to 30lb boost and 8000 RPM with our recommended valve spring.
- Requires valve spring upgrade, KVS109-1JZ.
V229-D Camshaft Set
- 272/278 Degrees advertised duration. 9.95mm/9.95mm lift.
- 272/278 Degree racing cams.
- These are our most popular cams for a vast range of motorsport applications.
- Requires valve spring upgrade, KVS02-BT