Kelford 3S-GE/GTE Gen 2 Camshafts
The Kelford Cams range of camshafts suits the generation 2 Toyota 3S-GE and 3S-GTE engines, produced from 1990 to 1993. These engines have the tappet shim on top of the cam bucket. Kelford cams for these engines feature modern max area lobe design and are proven performers.
We can also manufacture cams to your specifications, or design a profile to suit your specific application.
2-195-A Camshaft Set
- 276/270 Degrees advertised duration. 9.90mm/9.60mm lift.
- Ultimate street or club race cams.
2-195-B Camshaft Set
- 290/274 Degrees advertised duration. 10.60mm/9.90mm lift.
- Rally cams for good midrange power in mild engines.
2-195-C Camshaft Set
- 300/286 Degrees advertised duration. 10.60mm/9.90mm lift.
- Rally or circuit racing cams to suit ported head, 45mm throttles etc.
2-195-D Camshaft Set
- 314/302 Degrees advertised duration. 10.60mm/10.25mm lift.
- Super race cams to suit light car, increased compression, big valves etc.
2-195-TA Camshaft Set
- 258/258 Degrees advertised duration. 9.30mm/9.30mm lift.
- 3S-GTE Turbo cams for street performance engines with stock turbo.
2-195-TB Camshaft Set
- 270/270 Degrees advertised duration. 9.60mm/9.60mm lift.
- 3S-GTE Turbo cams for serious street performance.
- Turbo and ECU upgrade required.
2-195-TC Camshaft Set
- 278/278 Degrees advertised duration. 9.90mm/9.90mm lift.
- 3S-GTE Turbo drag racing cams for high HP and top end RPM.