Kelford Cams - Toyota 3S-GE/GTE Gen 3 Camshafts
The Kelford Cams range of camshafts suits the generation 3 Toyota 3S-GE and 3S-GTE engines, produced from 1994 to 1999. These engines have the tappet shim on top of the valve tip so can benefit from higher lift cam profiles compared to the Gen 2 engines.
3-195-A Camshaft Set
- 284/276 Degrees advertised duration. 10.50mm/10.20mm lift.
- Rally cams to suits big valve head, increased compression etc.
3-195-B Camshaft Set
- 296/284 Degrees advertised duration. 11.20mm/10.50mm lift.
- Race cams to suits professionally built competition engines.
3-195-C Camshaft Set
- 307/300 Degrees advertised duration. 12.25mm/10.65mm lift.
- All motor drag race or lightweight race car cams to suit 12.5/1+ compression and close ratio gearbox.
3-195-TB Camshaft Set
- 272/272 Degrees advertised duration. 10.80mm/10.80mm lift.
- 3S-GTE Turbo cams for well built engines with 450-600HP turbo
3-195-TC Camshaft Set
- 280/280 Degrees advertised duration. 11.30mm/10.80mm lift.
- 3S-GTE Turbo cams for all out drag racing, high RPM, 700HP+ turbo