Kelford Evo 4-7 4G63 Camshafts
The Kelford Cams range of camshafts for Mitsubishi 4G63 DOHC engines are renowned worldwide for their superior results. This range is for the DOHC 4G63T, from the Evolution 4 to 7. All of the camshafts in this range are ground on our Toyoda and Schaudt CNC masterless cam grinder to consistently deliver the highest quality product.
Our 'TX' range of camshafts for Mitsubishi 4G63 DOHC engines have the best available lobe designs, featuring low seat timing and maximum valve area while retaining perfect valve control at high RPM. Every cam in the range features the same lobe design as our mega popular 272 degree camshaft which cleaned out the competition in the AMS Import Tuner back-to-back cam test.
We have developed a proven range of camshafts for this engine to suit most applications, including a low lift 272 degree cam to suit stock valve springs and high lift designs for the more serious applications.
However, if you can't find your perfect camshaft within our range, designing custom profiles is our specialty! Simply order the custom camshaft and provide us all the details of your build. Confidential development for race teams is also available.
Please note that the only difference between Evo 8 and Evo 4-7 cams is the diameter of the bolt hole in the back of the exhaust cam; For the Evo 4-7 it is 8mm, for Evo 8 it is 12mm. We encourage you to measure your exhaust camshaft prior to ordering your camshafts.
4-TX258 Camshaft Set
- 258/264 Degree advertised duration, 10.50mm lift cams.
- Cams for fast street engines with stock or small turbocharger, or restrictor plate rally engines up to 8000 RPM and 25lb boost with our recommended valve springs.
4-TX264 Camshaft Set:
- 264/260 Degree advertised duration, 11.00/10.35mm lift
- The ultimate cam for street, strip and track engines from 300-500hp.
- These camshafts are stable to 35lb boost and 8000 RPM with our recommended valve springs.
4-TX268 Camshaft Set:
- 264/268 Degree advertised duration, 11.00/10.50mm lift
- High performance cams for mid range performance engines, 350-550hp using E85 or similar blend fuels.
4-TX272 Camshaft Set:
- 272 Degree advertised duration, 11.00mm lift
- Cams for the best all round performance. These suit 400-600HP racing engines.
4-TX272-L Camshaft Set:
- 272 Degree advertised duration, 10.00mm Low lift
- These 272 degree high performance camshafts are designed with lower lift for use with the stock valve springs.
4-TX272R Camshaft Set:
- 272/272 Degree advertised duration, 11.75mm/11.75mm lift
- The Ultimate 272 on the market, dyno proven to be the best available to date. Suited for 450-700hp, 40lb and 9500RPM with our recommended valve spring
4-TX276HL High Lift Camshaft Set:
- 276/272 Degree advertised duration, 12.50mm/12.00mm High lift.
- These high lift track racing camshafts suit engines running up to 30lb boost and 9000 RPM with our recommended valve springs.
4-TX278 Camshaft Set:
- 272/278 Degree advertised duration, 11.00/11.00mm lift
- High performance camshafts for street/strip and track racing engines using E85 or similar blend fuels.
4-TX280 Camshaft Set:
- 280/276 Degree advertised duration, 11.50/11.00mm lift.
- High HP racing cams. These camshafts suit well built racing engines up to 35lb boost and 9000 RPM with our recommended valve springs.
4-TX280R Camshaft Set:
- 280/288 Degree advertised duration, 11.50/11.50mm lift
- High HP racing cams. These camshafts suit well built time attack and drag racing engines using E85 fuel.
4-TX284HL High Lift Camshaft Set:
- 284/280 Degree advertised duration, 12.50mm/12.00mm high lift.
- High lift drag racing cams. These camshafts suit engines running up to 30lb boost and 9500 RPM with our recommended valve springs.
4-TX288 Camshaft Set:
- 288/280 Degree advertised duration, 12.00/11.50mm lift.
- Drag racing cams. These camshafts suit high HP, professionally built drag racing engines up to 50lb boost and 9500 RPM with our recommended valve springs.
4-TX294 Camshaft Set:
- 294/300 Degree advertised duration, 12.00mm/12.00mm lift
- Drag racing cams. These camshafts suit extreme boost, high RPM engines that use ethanol/methanol fuel and/or nitrous.