Kelford Cams - Mitsubishi EVO X 4B11-T Camshafts
Continuously variable intake and exhaust valve timing allows tuners to achieve great power gains and driveability from the 4B11-T. A popular engine for motorsport applications the benefits gained from installing Kelford Cams in 4B11-T engines are widely recognised. Utilising ultramodern design principles, casting techniques and state of the art CNC grinding the Kelford range of camshafts set the performance standard in the 4B-11 platform.
If you can't find your perfect camshaft within our range, designing custom profiles is our specialty! Simply order the custom camshaft and provide us all the details of your build. Confidential development for race teams is also available.
214-A Camshaft Set
- 264/252 Degrees advertised duration, 10.00mm/9.30mm lift.
- These stage 1 high performance camshafts can run with the stock valve spring at stock RPM limit, or use our spring to run up to 32lb boost and 9000 RPM.
214-B Camshaft Set
- 270/262 Degrees advertised duration, 11.00mm/10.00mm lift.
- Stage 2 high performance cams.
- These suit 350-550HP engine builds, up to 32lbs boost and 9000 RPM with the Kelford valve spring.
214-C Camshaft Set
- 278/272 Degrees advertised duration, 11.50mm/11.00mm lift
- Stage 3 racing cams to suit high HP engine builds,up to 32lb boost and 9000 RPM with the Kelford valve spring.
214-D Camshaft Set
- 282/288 Degrees advertised duration, 11.50mm/11.00mm lift
- Stage 4 Drag Cams to suit Professionally built drag engines. Great on E85/Meth, 1000hp+ Cams for the serious user.
214-R Restricted Rally Camshaft Set
- 260&254/262 Degrees advertised duration, 10.00mm 9.75mm/10.00mm lift.
- Cams to suit 36mm restricted rally motors.
- Featuring our split lobe design for superior efficiency. Requires the use of our KVS11 valve spring set.