Kelford RB26 Camshafts
The Kelford Cams range of camshafts for Nissan RB26DETT engines has been designed to suit a range of applications, from mild street cams with no head clearancing required, right through to the most aggressive, no-expense-spared race builds.
If you can't find your perfect camshaft within our catalogue, designing custom profiles is our specialty! Simply order the custom camshaft and provide us all the details of your build. Confidential development for race teams is also available.
182-B Camshaft Set:
- 260/260 Degrees advertised duration, 10.00mm/9.95mm lift.
- 260 Degree, high lift cams. Best split between response and horsepower.
182-C Camshaft Set:
- 272/272 Degrees advertised duration, 10.00mm/9.95mm lift.
- 272 Degree performance cams delivering low end power and fast spool up.
182-E Camshaft Set:
- 280/280 Degrees advertised duration, 10.55mm/10.50mm lift.
- 280 Degree cams to suit street, strip or circuit racing application with well built engines.
- These cam perform exceptionally in 3.0L engines.
182-S Camshaft Set:
- 274&270/274 Degrees advertised duration, 10.55mm&10.50mm/10.50mm lift.
- 274/270 Degree split lobe high performance cams to suit a range of motorsport applications.
- These are especially effective with engines running E85 fuel.
182-SE Camshaft Set:
- 274&270/280 Degrees advertised duration, 10.55mm&10.50mm/10.50mm lift.
- 274/270 Degree split intake lobe, 280 Degree exhaust lobe to suit engines 3.0ltr and bigger.
- Great on E85 with 750+ engine HP.
182-SF Camshaft Set:
- 288&280/292 Degrees advertised duration, 11.10mm&10.55mm/11.10mm lift.
- 288/280 Degree split lobe cams to suit high RPM, high HP engines, especially good with E85 fuel.
182-SG Camshaft Set:
- 292&288/300 Degrees advertised duration, 11.10mm&11.10mm/11.10mm lift.
- 292 Degree split lobe drag racing cams. These suit high boost alcohol engines.
L182-A Camshaft Set:
- 264/264 Degrees advertised duration, 8.95mm/8.90mm lift.
- 264 Degree street performance cams. No cylinder head clearancing required.
L182-B Camshaft Set:
- 272/272 Degrees advertised duration, 8.95mm/8.90mm lift.
- 272 Degree street / strip performance cams. No cylinder head clearancing required.