Nitto 1JZ H-Beam Connecting Rods
1JZ H Beam Connecting Rods
Nitto H-beam connecting rods are manufactured using the highest quality one piece 4340 forged billet steel round stock and have been designed as a first stage upgrade for the price conscious racer.
The simpler manufacturing process of the H-beam connecting rod over its big brother the "I-beam" has allowed costs to be kept down to a more affordable level without compromising quality. Nitto H-beam connecting rods are specifically designed for high performance street and entry to mid level motorsport applications. They are far superior to any OEM manufactured rod and can hold their own against some of the well known I-beam rods from our competitors.
Using Nitto’s one piece round billet design ensures a uniform flow of the material grain which ensures maximum strength especially when compared to the cheaper manufactured two piece designs commonly found at the lower end of the market.
Nitto H-beam connecting rods feature quality ARP rod bolts and silicone bronze wrist pin bushes to ensure reliability. Nitto H-beam connecting rods are for use in applications that require a strengthened link between the crankshaft and piston but do not require the heavy duty link of an I-beam connecting rod.
Our H-beam connecting rods feature:
- Grade Tested (X-Ray & Sonic) 4340 Billet Steel ONE Piece Forging
- Quenched and Heat Treated
- Shot Peen Hardness Treated (38HRC)
- Doweled Cap for Superior Alignment
- Quality ARP 2000 Series Bolts
- Optional ARP Custom Age 625 Plus Series Bolts
- Silicone Bronze Pin End Bushes
- Balanced to Within a +/- 1 Gram Tolerance Per Set
- Bore Diameters to Within +/- 0.0001" Tolerance
- Sunnen Honing Machines Along with Sunnen Diamond Honing Tooling are used for both Big & Pin End Machining and Sizing
- 100% CNC Profiled
- 100% CNC Drilled & Tapped